This coming week, I will be focusing on adding additional page templates to Aaron, as well as improving the bbPress codes. Billie will receive a much needed make over for the responsive (mobile) version. Once these updates has gone live, work will continue on making Musik accessible.
If you have any requests for the upcoming versions, please submit a feature request, or post on the WordPress.org theme forum.
Below are the latest change logs for Aaron.
Download the latest version of Aaron from WordPress.org
Version 2.5, 2016-01-19
2.5 has been submitted to WordPress.org and is awaiting review.
- Fixed a critical css bug.
- Added support for Jetpack share on pages.
- Added a widget area to the header.
- Removed the highlight skip link.
- The remaining skip link now skips directly to the content.
Version 2.4, 2016-01-18
- Made sure that the default Call to Action button is only shown if the user is logged in.
- Fixed a bug with the highlight icons.
Version 2.3, 2015-12-25
- Fixed two issues with the header background:
- -If no image is used, the default background color option should now work properly.
- -Resetting to the default image should now work.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the default font in the customizer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the front page sidebar to display below the posts.
- Added a meta box option to display the header on individual posts or pages.
- Added an option to show the search form in the header menu on all screen sizes.
- Added a rtl stylesheet.
- Changed the mobile menu so that sub menus are visible.
- Made some changes to the css to improve readability.
- Updated the comment navigation and reset the comment form to the default.
- Removed unnecessary code, reset the search form to the default, and improved escaping.
- Updated the documentation and language file.